Chomp'in at the bit and ready to go!

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

bluschen

Chomp'in at the bit and ready to go!

Post by bluschen » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Just got my new 788 CI Hummingbird HD on the boat, fresh line is going on the reels tonight....I'll be up on the 15th for a week and ready to Fish! Anybody else up there that week? :D

kevin
Newly Registered User

Re: Chomp'in at the bit and ready to go!

Post by kevin » Mon May 02, 2011 10:14 am

i will be up on the week of the 15th also an wondering if crappies are hitting yet. usally came a week earlier hope i didnt make mistake. appeciate any new info

redvers lewiston

Post by redvers lewiston » Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 am

Coming up opening pike weekend! Been having fishing dreams since January. My favorite time of the year. Get to christen our new boat this year, can't wait.http://www.blacklakeny.com/forum/postin ... f=1&t=1265#
" I know the human being and fish can co-exist peacefully. " George W Bush

bluschen

Post by bluschen » Tue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Just finished putting new line on the reels and planning the dinner menus so we can go food shopping next week. @ Kevin we usually go a week earlier as well but work schedules dictated waiting an extra week this year. We like to hunt the Crappies and Perch early AM and dusk. spending our afternoons drifting and casting for Pike. The excitement builds everyday making the work days get longer and loooooonger. We stay at the southern end of the lake for the most part and travel till we find the fish.