No new reports??

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

vinnerbaits

No new reports??

Post by vinnerbaits » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 am

Coming up next week and always look forward to reading current reports. Can't believe that no one is fishing now, cmon people help a fellow fisherman out, post those reports, this board is much to quiet.

brian_c

Re: No new reports??

Post by brian_c » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:49 am

Would if I could....

My boat's still locked up in jail (at the marina and finally finished on Tues...picking it up this Saturday). Have yet to be out on the water and probably won't anytime soon :(

As far as I've gotten is taking a look at all the poles and seeing which need to be restrung for the season. Haven't even dipped a lure :(

bigmouth

Post by bigmouth » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 pm

:|

erik

Post by erik » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:01 am

Vinnerbaits, can I fish with you this week?! I'd like to try some of your lures out!

492VS

Post by 492VS » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:58 am

bigmouth wrote:The bass population of the lake will be greatly diminished this weekend. :cry:
I know this is bad but it warms my heart just a little for the bass to see an aluminum boat heading north with Pennsylvania tags on the side of I-81 with wheel bearing issues!

bigmouth

Post by bigmouth » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 pm

ken18621

Post by ken18621 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 pm

WOW........ Just Wow :roll:

492VS wrote:
bigmouth wrote:The bass population of the lake will be greatly diminished this weekend. :cry:
I know this is bad but it warms my heart just a little for the bass to see an aluminum boat heading north with Pennsylvania tags on the side of I-81 with wheel bearing issues!

moonriver

Post by moonriver » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:09 pm

It never fails on this forum! You wonder why people don't post anymore! Let the 2012 games begin. At least you got started before the Olympics! Sad..... sad......sad!
Life is short, everday is a gift from God, make everyday count!

bigmouth

Post by bigmouth » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:55 pm

492VS wrote:
So ....Tell me would you stop to help the person. :?:

bigmouth

Post by bigmouth » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm

I would hope anybody would. :wink: Why would someone make that kind of comment :? possibly they have never been broke down along the highway. It does not matter if they are from PA or Alaska. I have seen many NY fisherman slaughter the bass. And I live in NY and have been going to black for over 50 years. But anyway I'm not going to keep this going I just had to know if the person would stop for the poor PA boat along I-81?

492VS

Post by 492VS » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

sasnyder wrote:
492VS wrote:
So ....Tell me would you stop to help the person. :?:
I have, but sometimes only the boat and trailer are on the shoulder. I"ve also towed stranded boats back to there cabin. In fact one day while fishing a Black Lake tourney I spent 90 minutes towing a Pennsylvania family back to the state launch from Mile Arm Bay. Did the same thing during a tourney on Sodus Bay. I've also been towed back to shore at Black Lake for a mechanical breakdown. I don't get a jolly out of seeing someone broke down, but the thought of just maybe one bass might have swam another day crosses my mind.

wildchild

Post by wildchild » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

Glad that not everyone feels as you do, I keep no bass. I just love the lake for what it is. The locals are all friendly to me. Open your eyes, the amish kill more bass then any PA angler. Just sayin'.
NEVER GIVE UP-MIKE IACONELLI

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:29 am

I' glad to hear you would stop and help. I know this has absolulty nothing to with fishing. But why is there so much slamming of PA fisherman on this forum? I have to say they pay for thier license and deserve to keep the fish they catch if they are legal. I have some of the best fishing conversations with the PA folks back at the cabins after a hard day of fishing! I also wonder if the PA lake fisherman slam the NY fisherman. Any way I said it and its over. Good luck to all in the mistrey of fishing at Black. we will be there next weekend the good lord willing.