Shout out for Wildchild

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

fishinmagician

Shout out for Wildchild

Post by fishinmagician » Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

This is the Fishinmagician still in step with the Second Amendment. Had some issues with passwords after getting a new PC to act right. Seams to be OK now. When are you going to on BL this season? I just got back from a 10 day stay at Cedar Grove. Had all weather known to man, good fishing, great catching, and total shutdown after the Mother's Day wind. Temps went from 83 degrees to a low of 30. Water temps were 72 when we arrived and 58 when we left. Lots of pan fish and crappies, tons of bass, no pike to speak of. (yes I released bass ASAP) Will be at Cedar Grove for the opener. Hope to see you there.
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.

wildchildz

Re: Shout out for Wildchild

Post by wildchildz » Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 am

Nice to hear from ya'! We are headed up on June 22nd for the week. Hope the water level comes up by then. We are ready to go, a week away from all but having fun! I had to change my user name and login as well because of a new computer and my memory not being what it used to be! LOL

fishinmagician

Re: Shout out for Wildchild

Post by fishinmagician » Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 pm

I got it just add a "Z". Sounds like you will be getting there just as I'm leaving. Hope your week is good. But any week in BL is good. One day we will run into each other. Hope both boats are going slow. lol
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.