Looking for Wildchildz

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

fishinmagician

Looking for Wildchildz

Post by fishinmagician » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey Wildchildz....been a while, heading up to the old fish camp for the 6-21 opener. Are you going to be there this week? If you are look me up, I'm at Cedar Grove camps. Look for a silver and dark blue stratos with a 150 on the back. If you spot me, make yourself known. We'll crack a cold one. (back at camp) Hope to run into you.
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.

wildchildz

Re: Looking for Wildchildz

Post by wildchildz » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:44 am

Good luck and enjoy your trip man. We have too much going on this summer to be able to make it up. Hope to be there for the Bass opener next year though! Let us all know how you make out! Since I won't be there the Bass will probably be jumping right into the boat!

tr21

Post by tr21 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 am

Fishin Will see you next Sat the 21st. Hope they are biting.

fishinmagician

Post by fishinmagician » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 pm

TR21 I will be there....with three others. The girls are staying close to home as Eric and Jess are expecting their first child. Jon and his son are going as well as my regular fishing buddy Bob. I hope my week will be uninterrupted by the birth of my grandson, but...... if I get the call, I will set a new overland speed record between BL and home. Her due date is July 9th, but anything can happen. Looking forward to seeing the whole gang. Good friends, good fishing, who could ask for more? Safe trip and see you-all on the bass opener.
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.