Sick and tired

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

MrSimon

Re: Sick and tired

Post by MrSimon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:21 am

sickntired wrote:I don't appreciate being reffered to as immature and an idiot simply because you don't agree with my approach.
It is universally one's "approach" that identifies them as immature and an idiot. If you happen to not be either of those two things, then I respectfully suggest you don't act like one.

Regardless, why don't you gather your thoughts and write a brief and succinct post outlining your concerns and offering reasonable solutions that we, as a community, could practically implement.

Otherwise, all you are doing is pissing into the wind. Sorry to burst your "you all need to hear this" bubble, but so far you haven't said a single thing that we all haven't heard plenty of times before.

fishinmagician

Post by fishinmagician » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Hey this is becoming a real hoot. Sick and Tired sounds like he is truly "Sick and Tired" When I start feeling that way, I gooooo fishing. It relaxes me, brightens my whole outlook on life.
But not you, you have an incredible ability to remain negative and complain. I would be willing to bet, that if you hit the lottery, you would complain that now you have a tax problem.
LOL

A final thought for negative minded people wherever they are. I work with the Wounded Warrior Project, we take the men hunting and fishing, trap shooting, and other outdoor activities. Do you know what those guys complain about? "NOTHING" They enjoy the day they just had, and can't thank us enough for caring.
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.

tr21

Post by tr21 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 pm

My son does the take a soldier fishing every spring every year. Never hears on person complain if they do not get any fish. Even when it is only 28 above.

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:44 pm

I have to ask why does this happen every year? :evil: If it bothers a person so much DON"T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now the ugly has been brought out. I say prove you are a better person and ignore it.. It usually goes away :x

ken18621

Post by ken18621 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm

492VS wrote:Must be a Pennsylvanian. You having wheel bearing issues on I-81.
Wow, just wow.

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:47 pm

tr21 wrote:Fishin Do you think this guys mouth would run as fast as his fingers type if he had to talk to some of us in person.
most people don't. they are brave on the keyboard or phone.. :wink: :wink:

sickntired

Post by sickntired » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:55 pm

O.K. I see I'm wasting my time. I don't believe I'm "complaining" as you like to call it, I'm simply bringing attention to it. For the most part I don't know what else I can do. Maybe by raising the issues, some of the offenders will recognize themselves and change their behavior. At least I'm not sticking my head in the sand and saying "yea, yea, we heard it all before".
Maybe the guy holding 5 bass and one gallon of water in a plastic bag at the weigh in might recognize himself. Maybe the bass club that filled all the space at the boat launch on Saturday morning while recognize themselves. Maybe the guy that gave those dead bass away that were floating in the recovery tank because he thought " at least they didn't go to waste " will recognize himself. Maybe the guys in the bass boat that raced in on that point ahead of the family in the camp boat that were obviously trying to drift in quietly will recognize themselves. And maybe no one will recognize themselves and the world goes round and round while everyone else ignores it.
I choose to write what I want to say because I can think more clearly when I'm not being interrupted, not because I'm afraid to say it face to face. At least I don't make these one sentence comments that are totally off the subject in an attempt to attack someone.

MrSimon

Post by MrSimon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:27 pm

sickntired wrote:O.K. I see I'm wasting my time.
Yup. And ours.

All you are doing is ranting repeatedly about how horrible tournament fisherman are.

Fishpro

Post by Fishpro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:13 pm

OK - now that you brought up about the evils of tournament fishing what else is on your agenda that needs correction. Only this time mention how you would approach these problems and maybe we can learn something new. Catch & Release!!

tr21

Post by tr21 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Ok guys. Lets not pay any more attention to this fool and he will go away.

Central NY Girl

Post by Central NY Girl » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:55 pm

tr21 wrote:Ok guys. Lets not pay any more attention to this fool and he will go away.
I have to say this...Believe me I don't mean anything bad or am I criticizing anyone.
You guys sound like a group of jealous teenagers.. :O
We are at the lake now and having the time of our lives. The bass are hitting like crazy on anything. They are hungry we have not caught bass like this in many years.
To bad they are not in season yet. But it has been a riot. We are here for two more weeks and I bet when bass season opens the bass will slow down. Good luck fishing to everyone. and remember it for the fun and relaxation.. ENJOY

Fishpro

Post by Fishpro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Knowing that the regular season for Bass is over a week away yet, why are you even fishing for them? This is the worst time for Bass as they are on their spawning beds and highly vulnable to predation. Catching the fish takes them away from the beds and allows the baitfish to move in. Crazy!

sickntired

Post by sickntired » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Fishing for bass on their beds. Another thing I'm sick and tired of. It's O.K. for you to express your opinion Fishpro., your cronies won't attack you!

Fishpro

Post by Fishpro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

I don't consider my fellow fishermen as cronies. They are all good people and I respect their opinions and continuous imput to the forum. I do , however, take issue to topics or cases where basic rules and laws are being abused. We are all caretakers of the Black Lake fishery and should do our utmost to protect the fishery. Catch & Release In Season!!

fishinmagician

Post by fishinmagician » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:22 pm

Hey Fishpro....well said. I too am a fan of C&R and I go one step further, I grind the barb off the hooks I use. I do lose one now and again, but if they swallow it deep and they sometimes do, it makes removal a bloodless task.
Have fun, be safe, and long live Black Lake.
The second amendment is in place, in case THEY decide to ignore all the others.