A way of saying thank you.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

John M

A way of saying thank you.

Post by John M » Thu May 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Don't believe, I'm not the only one that has benefited from the actions of other at Black Lake. I'm sure there many, but three individuals account for making my trip to Black Lake a more pleasurable experience.
Those being:
Bob O - fishing reports
Phil - surface water temperature
Don. - weather station

Now, I will only fish Black Lake three days this year. But with the contributions of these three gentleman, I feel better prepared to be successful.
So, I tried to figure a way I could thank them for their informative input. Normally, this exchange would be between two persons privately. But I believe my solution is worthy of posting. So others that have also benefited by their information could also follow.
These three apparently have a love of Black Lake. So, I just joined the Black Lake fish and game association.
Hopefully, this will express my thanks to the three gentlemen, in contributing to a organization they believe in.
Hopefully others will follow

Phil
Site Admin

Re: A way of saying thank you.

Post by Phil » Thu May 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Thanks, John. I saw your membership come through. Hope to meet you on the waters of Black Lake some day. Also hope you have a successful three days this year.
Phil

Tori

Re: A way of saying thank you.

Post by Tori » Sun May 15, 2016 9:10 am

John,
Congrats on your new membership! That was a great thank you to those guys. We need more folks like you to support the organization.
My best to your fishing trip!
Tori