June 5th -10th

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

Bassprojjr

June 5th -10th

Post by Bassprojjr » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 am

This is in anticipation of good fishing. I will post a fishing report when i get back. I guess i am just excited about getting up there. Will try to get some pics also. Any info is appreciated!!! Previous reports look good.

Bassprojjr

Re: June 5th -10th

Post by Bassprojjr » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 am

Well what can I say except fishing was great. Sunday and Monday were our best days for walleye with 1 guy getting his limit and and a few more keepers caught between the rest of us. The pike action was non-stop most comming on #10 x-raps color did not really matter. A bunch of Largemouth were caught to while pike fishing with same lures. Calico and Bluegill action was also very good with the biggest Calicos at about 12 inches but plenty between 9-11. Weather was also good except for a storm that rolled through Wed afternoon and knocked out the power. Most of the Northern were between 15 and 24 inches the biggest we landed was a 32in. Great time I may be back a week in July. Cant wait

ragincajun

Post by ragincajun » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:11 pm

I went Friday without much luck but was happy just to be out there in the sun in the middle of the day on my boat. However, took my 16 year old son fishing with me today and things were different. Only fished from about 9:30am till 12:30pm and had lots of luck. We were fishing for pike with the X rap 10 and a big cabela's canadian spoon. We caught three small pike, the biggest only 20" and three healthy large mouth. Which yes were immediately let go back to the water. As the bass shown to be very active, we cut the day short until this coming Saturday as to not keep catching them. The waves got pretty strong and big in the main channel out in front of the state launch. When the boat came completely out of the water as we hit a big wave, we decided to call the day. This is going to be the longest week of the year. I can't wait to put on some soft plastics and cast into the weeds.

TONYFLONE
Newly Registered User

Post by TONYFLONE » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 am

I am going up to BL at the end of june and was curious where the walleye were hitting, the population seems like it is coming back!!!!!!