Thanks to Snakedoc

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

Bugbottle

Thanks to Snakedoc

Post by Bugbottle » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

My wife and I made our second trip to Black Lake this year and thanks to Snakedoc's help we had a great time. He was there the same week as we were, staying at the same camp July 9th thru 16th, and gave me great advice about were to find fish and what to use. We didn't catch any were near as many as he and his son in law did. But we did far better than on our previous trip catching some fish each time we went out. Two of our biggest bass were 3 1\2 lbs and my wife caught the biggest of the trip at 4 lbs. Also had probably the biggest pike I ever had on the line, but he got away when my wife tried to net him, (I think it was on purpose). The last day there I caught 14 bass and a pike. All our fish were released so they are there waiting for you. Thanks Snakedoc. We're looking forward to seeing you next year!

snakedoc

Re: Thanks to Snakedoc

Post by snakedoc » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Glad I could be of some help, we are all
new to the lake at one time. Make new friends and
enjoy yourself, doesn't get any better. :D

wildchild

Re: Thanks to Snakedoc

Post by wildchild » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 am

Sounds like a great trip. The people that you meet can be the highlight of the trip, catching fish helps though!
NEVER GIVE UP-MIKE IACONELLI