Fishing report May 16 to 19.

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

doug1940

Fishing report May 16 to 19.

Post by doug1940 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

We arrived Wed afternoon with some rain showers, but it cleared quickly and with got to launch the boats and do some fishing. The weather was great each day, with some wind, but not bad enough to keep us from fishing. There were 4 men and 3 boys in our group. The boys want to know when we are going again. We caught a variety of fish, with the biggest being a 27 inch pike, some nice bass all returned safely. The biggest bass was around 4#. Lots of bluegills, some perch and crappie. Never got into big numbers of crappie, our biggest was 13 in. Mini mite jigs worked well fished with no worm or minnow. We stayed at Pleasant view camps and meet some really nice guys from Pa and the Rochester area. Info was shared and knowledge learned for next time. The camp had a huge American flag flying and as I set on the porch overlooking the flag and water of BL, I thought of the men and women serving our country who help make this all possible. Remember our troops. Doug

wildchild

Re: Fishing report May 16 to 19.

Post by wildchild » Wed May 23, 2012 12:50 am

Thanks for the report, and a shout out to the troops from me as well!
NEVER GIVE UP-MIKE IACONELLI