may 22-26

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

finkle

may 22-26

Post by finkle » Tue May 29, 2012 4:43 pm

we had a pretty decent week this year. Although we never did make it to the north end (which was my intention) most bays that we fished in the south end we had success. Plenty of pike biggest was a couple at 26" and a few which were 30"+ that were lost at the boat OUCH!! None the less my son and my buddies two boys caught plenty of fish all week-pike perch crappy 1 cat off the dock and the occasional bass. All in all great time as usual as the boys had a blast whether catchn em off the docks or in the boat and the weather was great except for those few windy afternoons which we always expect. Will say this green and silver spoons caught the majority of pike and when there was no wind they liked the suckers too which is how my 8 yr old caught his first pike which by his reaction I think the whole lake knew LOL! Also if you have a good pair of polorized sunglasses use them as I watched most of the pike I caught hit the lure I was using which is a adrenaline rush!! Good luck to all rest of the year and we will be back again same time for our 20th year!