walleyes

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

walleyehound

walleyes

Post by walleyehound » Sun May 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Anyone get any keeper WALLEYES this weekend, seems like a waste of time!

Phil
Site Admin

Re: walleyes

Post by Phil » Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 pm

walleyehound wrote:Anyone get any keeper WALLEYES this weekend, seems like a waste of time!
They are "in there" -- saw them during the spawn at Rossie this spring. There are LOTS of them in there!
I got to figure this lake out. :?
Phil

redvers lewiston

'eyes

Post by redvers lewiston » Tue May 04, 2010 8:32 am

Caught two, Gulp leeches
" I know the human being and fish can co-exist peacefully. " George W Bush

walleyehound

eyes

Post by walleyehound » Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm

How much time did you put in for those 2 walleyes, jiggin or trollin? were they Keepers? see your from basom, i live in royalton good walleyes in tonawanda crk.

adkal528

walleyes/panfish

Post by adkal528 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 am

goin for a week 17th to the 24th of july....hope the fishin is ok don't need any bass or pike...love eatin the pan fish and bullheads/catfish and jig or troll up some walleyes ...the success rate is much higher on most lakes when you downsize your gear to the size of your opponents ultra or micro lite works fine for me...light line catches fish...

i've seen the same decline in fishing in another lake after the introduction of tigers in a very fertile lake only 3 miles long in washington cty...i've fished cossayuna lk for the better part of 40 yrs...use to be great now it's not...more pressure etc all causes noted by others have a profound effect on them all including the trilakes here saranac placid and tupper...remember folks we all need to be stewards of our waters.... law enforcement and the biologists can't do it all...good luck to all on BL...see ya soon