Posting for daytona14-----Adams 1st Pike

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

billbo
Site Admin

Posting for daytona14-----Adams 1st Pike

Post by billbo » Tue May 04, 2010 6:19 pm

I'll let daytona fill in the blanks but the exression says it all.
Congrats Adam !!!!!!!

earl

great catch

Post by earl » Tue May 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Nice fish Adam reminds me of my boys when they were your age. They are now 56& 60 and still fishing. You will enjoy many great years fishing

Phil
Site Admin

Re: Posting for daytona14-----Adams 1st Pike

Post by Phil » Tue May 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Nice job Adam 8) Keep going for those "gators". :D
Phil

sasnyder

Post by sasnyder » Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 am

Way to go Adam 8)

JR

Post by JR » Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Adam,

A few of our fishing crew were so impressed, I think we may need to get some fishing tips from you. Great job, and with that fish to fisherman size ratio, you could have the state record in a few years! Keep up the good work.

daytona14

Adam's Pike

Post by daytona14 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 am

Billbo - Thank you very much for posting the pictures. Adam got a kick out of seeing them on the computer. He figures he is famous now.

His "Norman Pipe" as he calls them, was just over 25" long, was caught on a kid's pole, and had only a swivel and a hook. He had a perch minnow on it.

We did not think we would get this in the boat. Took just over 20 minutes. It tangled around everything.

We were at the end of Bowman. Caught several bass and another pike. That one was 21". We were fishing for the pan fish, but caught these instead.

Thanks to all who posted a comment for Adam. He is still telling anyone who will listen his fish story.

billbo
Site Admin

Re: Adam's Pike

Post by billbo » Fri May 07, 2010 3:13 pm

daytona14 wrote:Billbo - Thank you very much for posting the pictures. Adam got a kick out of seeing them on the computer. He figures he is famous now.

His "Norman Pipe" as he calls them, was just over 25" long, was caught on a kid's pole, and had only a swivel and a hook. He had a perch minnow on it.

We did not think we would get this in the boat. Took just over 20 minutes. It tangled around everything.

We were at the end of Bowman. Caught several bass and another pike. That one was 21". We were fishing for the pan fish, but caught these instead.

Thanks to all who posted a comment for Adam. He is still telling anyone who will listen his fish story.
My pleasure

wildchild

Post by wildchild » Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 am

Gotta love those "accidental" catches, usually more fun than the target species. Nice catch Adam. :D