fishing report,5/28 to 6/5 . GOOD !

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

FishingLuffys

fishing report,5/28 to 6/5 . GOOD !

Post by FishingLuffys » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

What a week, caught what we where fishing 4 when we put our time in , caught the walleye in three different places, and all at different times of the day and nite, back side of biggy island in along the bank of the shore , not the island, in the mornings and evenings also on the north side on the edge of the weeds, and at nite from 10 till bout 12 or so at the bridge channel, bout 25 plus our so in all and all legal half went back the others are in our belly, fished 4 northerns in late morn and early evenings and boated a bunch , biggest of them , 2 29'' bunch from 22'' to 26'' and only a few hammer handles, we used big mepps and yellow and red spoons and of course giant shiners on a bobber, the walleye came on pearch repalla at the bridge and gulp leachs and minnows on a gig head , and the gulp baits on the back side of biggy around fish creek , u will half to fight of the weeds and be prepaired to loose baits, Highlite of the trip was a 8 pound blue channel cat on a damn mepp , as 4 the bass that came with the fish that we caught , plenty ,but probly one of the reasons the lake should have a slot limmit and they should take some out and u will end up with bigger fish of all kinds, , dont let me 4 get about the crappie, find the schools of baitfish , stop snd fish , they were lots of fun, good luck , and good fishing, the luffys . P.S. had 1 muskey get of at the boat , 40 plus , but thats y they call it fishing no catchn !

funtimesBL

Post by funtimesBL » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks for the report....I can't wait to be able to give one myself.

wildchild

Post by wildchild » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Congrats, and thanks for the info. :D

moonriver

Post by moonriver » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 am

Sounds like you had a great time for your first outing on the lake! :D According to Phil, I thought there were no fish left in the lake! :shock: I will be sleeping better thanks to your report..... Thanks again for the info. :lol:
Life is short, everday is a gift from God, make everyday count!

FishingLuffys

fishing

Post by FishingLuffys » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm

every day is a gift, and though i was on vacation we fished hard, in the rain and wind , tryn different things , hell , i think the most we slept was during miday, but they are there, , i will be going back, nice people, beautiful lake , and good fishing , , it doesnt get much better. as 4 the quote ' no bass fishing on the lake when they are out of season , i can honestly say we never targeted the bass , but when they hit a daredevil ,or a big pike mepp there is not much u can do. as 4 all of the people that we saw fishing the island bass beds , shame on them, and we saw plenty of them doing it ! good luck and good fishing !