Quick trip

Fishing Reports and Lake Conditions Only. Ask your questions and post remarks in the General Forum Please.

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

jpatsfan11

Quick trip

Post by jpatsfan11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 am

Came up to the lake yesterday to put the outboard back on the boat after having it repaired and since I was here I couldn't go home without doing a little fishing. on my first cast from the dock I caught a rock bass. Then I went out in the boat and caught 2 LM , 3 SM and 1 gar pike. All the bass were caught on senkos and the gar pike was caught on a weedless frog. Fish were caught between noon and 3pm.

ragincajun

Post by ragincajun » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 am

Those are great numbers for the middle of the day's heat like that. Senko's ROCK

lumpy

Post by lumpy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

I see your from Corfu. I live in Cowlesville any way thanks for the report. Every year I go with 300 dollars worth of lures. When am I goung to listen and break out the senkos. Ive seen it to many times too. Last year five minutes before we leave one of my buddies hooks a seven pounder off the dock on a senko. This year thats all Im takeing. Thanks again enjoy your summer

wildchild

Post by wildchild » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:01 am

Getting to be a Senko fan myself, but taking nothing but? I'm not that big of a fan yet. If that was all that I took, the old lady would think that is all that I need. Can't have that!!!