2 Weeks Until Our Annual Team Eighmey Trip !!!

Moderators: Daves, admin, Phil, billbo

315Anglers4Life

2 Weeks Until Our Annual Team Eighmey Trip !!!

Post by 315Anglers4Life » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:35 am

That time of year has come again, in 2 weeks we will be coming up to good old Black Lake as we do every year. Looking forward to it , we always have tons of fun and adventures, and each year is a new challenge of locating and catching sum nice fillets. How’s the Lake looking? I would assume with the long winter the water levels have to be a little high maybe. Any information or feedback is appreciated, as always we will do our best to keep a continuous post throughout the week on here or a fresh thread with information on what we are getting into ...what kind of rigs and such are successful for us and depths and other information to share so everyone can enjoy some good fishing. Looking forward to a good week.

Tight Lines Everyone :mrgreen:

315Anglers4Life

Re: 2 Weeks Until Our Annual Team Eighmey Trip !!!

Post by 315Anglers4Life » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:07 pm

379 views and not one peep about how high the lake is or nothing?......geeezum fellas ..I'll remeber to return the favor if we get into the fish LOL its alright though we'll be up there soon enough to see for ourselves ...Thanks for the feedback :lol:

Tight Lines Everyone

Tori

Post by Tori » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Water is a little high, but not nearly as high as last year.
Now tell me where the fish are!! Ha!
Tori

chris14race

Post by chris14race » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:28 am

Water looks to be a touch high, but nothing near like this time last year, heading up myself in a week or two. Hope ya find the fish. Good luck, tight lines.. Keep us posted

315Anglers4Life

Post by 315Anglers4Life » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks Fellaz...yup 2 weeks and we'll be in the hunt as well ...looking forward to it....updates to come

Tight Lines n Good Luck Everyone

erik

Post by erik » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Just got back from camp. My camp is near Black Lake marine. Water is definitely not high. To me water is low by about 2' at this point from previous years. Obviously last year was out of the norm.

SOdell

Post by SOdell » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 am

I'd say the water is a little high but not bad at all. We got 5 sections of dock in and boat launched!! Be back up this coming weekend. I'll be sure to let everyone know how the fishing was.. good luck to everyone!!

wishin fishin

Post by wishin fishin » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 pm

315Anglers4Life wrote:That time of year has come again, in 2 weeks we will be coming up to good old Black Lake as we do every year. Looking forward to it , we always have tons of fun and adventures, and each year is a new challenge of locating and catching sum nice fillets. How’s the Lake looking? I would assume with the long winter the water levels have to be a little high maybe. Any information or feedback is appreciated, as always we will do our best to keep a continuous post throughout the week on here or a fresh thread with information on what we are getting into ...what kind of rigs and such are successful for us and depths and other information to share so everyone can enjoy some good fishing. Looking forward to a good week.

Tight Lines Everyone :mrgreen:
same here, I've been coming up for the past 30 + pluse years and will be there on 5/15. My assumption is...
the water might be a bit higher and colder. looking for the crappie bite.

mitchr

Post by mitchr » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 pm

315Anglers4Life wrote:379 views and not one peep about how high the lake is or nothing?......geeezum fellas ..I'll remeber to return the favor if we get into the fish LOL its alright though we'll be up there soon enough to see for ourselves ...Thanks for the feedback :lol:

Tight Lines Everyone
Good luck on your trip. You'll start to see more reports and hopefully useful information after opening weekend. The timing of your trip should be really good. I will post a follow up after I get back from my opening weekend (and into the week) trip.

bluschen

Post by bluschen » Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 am

see ya up there ...we will be on the southern end of the lake at Kennedy's Massaquippi camp